Center for Resource Solutions (CRS) is 501(c)(3) nonprofit that promotes policy and market-based solutions to advance sustainable energy in the U.S. and internationally. CRS’s work engages stakeholders across the sustainable energy sector, including renewable energy users, sellers, government, and other NGOs through its education, technical assistance, and policy-focused programs and outreach. CRS also administers the market-leading Green-e® programs, which offer independent environmental and consumer protection standards and certification for buyers and producers of renewable energy, such as utility green power programs, and carbon offsets and biomethane.
Center for Resource Solutions (CRS) is seeking an experienced IT professional to manage the organization’s onsite and virtual environments, including web-based services like Salesforce and Office 365 Admin. This position will be the primary point of contact for external IT services, responsible for day to day IT maintenance and improving current procedures for a rapidly expanding hybrid work environment. CRS is a growing organization, and this position will be key to directing the growth and development of our IT and systems needs.
This is a full-time exempt position, based in-person at CRS’s San Francisco office, subject to the organization’s COVID-19 protocols and any applicable public health orders. CRS is currently operating on a 3-day a week hybrid schedule.
This position will be responsible for managing CRS’s IT infrastructure, including providing support to CRS staff and managing third party vendors, contractors and support organizations. This position will provide key leadership in adapting CRS’s IT environment to support the organization as it grows.
- Salesforce. CRS relies on its Salesforce implementation in many of its programs, with many more integrations in process, including Pardot. This position requires a Salesforce Administrator with knowledge of and experience with Salesforce development in an enterprise environment.
- Online Services. This position will manage the many online services CRS uses, including Microsoft Office 365 Admin, VOIP, FormAssembly, Docusign, Zoom, and others, along with contractors currently providing technical services
- Onsite IT support. Along with an external IT support vendor, manage day to day IT needs while planning strategically the future of CRS’s hybrid environment
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREFERRED SKILLS
CRS seeks a candidate with specific Salesforce experience and general knowledge of enterprise IT needs
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Knowledge of Mac environments
- Experience managing organizational IT functions
- Fast learner and excited to find solutions to support our environmental mission
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 3-4 years relevant work experience
- Enjoys working collaboratively to solve problems, good team player
- Flexible self-starter, able to multitask and work independently
- A strong passion for the environment
- Friendly personality, clear communication style
The target salary for this position is $100,000- $120,000. Candidates with significant additional relevant experience may be considered for a position with a higher salary range.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
CRS is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are important to our organization and accomplishing our work of promoting sustainable energy and addressing climate change. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, genetic information, marital status, or any applicable legally protected characteristic. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. CRS is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
CRS is in the Tides Converge San Francisco office in San Francisco’s Presidio National Park.
CRS cares deeply about the health and welfare of its employees. Candidates will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. “Full vaccination” is determined based on applicable law and regulation. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable law.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a resume and cover letter. Include the job title in the subject line. No calls or email inquiries, please.
To learn more about our hiring policies, procedures, and benefits, visit CRS Jobs.