The modern utility as we know it took shape in the 1920s, after increased regulation and delivery standardization took hold. Since then, except for the last decade or so, the end user’s relationship with their utility has remained essentially unchanged. The advent of energy choice through deregulation, technological advances in distributed generation (such as rooftop solar), and increased pressure to embrace renewable energy options have contributed to broader discussions and customer expectations.
As utilities work to strengthen their relationship with customers, many have looked to voluntary green power programs as one tool to increase satisfaction and engagement. This free webinar from 3Degrees, Puget Sound Energy and Center for Resource Solutions will review the intrinsic values of voluntary green programs and show you how some of the nation’s top programs created a self-funded customer engagement machine.
- Explain the untapped potential of Green Power Programs
- Demonstrate how to get more value and consumer protection out of a green power program by using Green-e
- Discuss utility success stories from successful GPP’s (Puget Sound Energy)
- Evaluate successful marketing tactics utilities can use to grow voluntary renewable programs
- David McDougall, Senior Business Development Manager, 3Degrees
- Noah Bucon, Manager, Policy and Certification Programs, CRS
- Tyler O’Farrell, Customer Renewables Program Manager, Puget Sound Energy
The presentations will be followed by a Q&A with the audience.