Green-e just released the latest version of the Green-e Energy National Standard, version 3.1. This is the second major update to the Standard since since December 2016. Join Green-e Energy staff in a free webinar to review these recent updates, which revise guidance in several key areas, including:
- Eligibility from shared renewables
- Extended-use criteria for on-site and direct-line generation
- Minimum purchase quantity for capacity-based products
- Eligible generation facilities in U.S. territories
- Required use of tracking systems
- …and more
This webinar is relevant to anyone participating in Green-e Energy, including generators, sellers, electricity service providers, brokers, and large purchasers. There will be an opportunity for Q&A at the end of the presentation.