As gas customers look to reduce their carbon emissions and stakeholders expect value-added services, forward-looking gas sellers and utilities are offering their customers a greener option: natural gas products bundled with voluntary carbon offsets.
On this free webinar, hear from current gas sellers offering Green-e® Climate certified Carbon Offset Natural Gas (CONG) products, with topics including:
- Why they chose to offer a Green-e® CONG product
- The basics of CONG program design and carbon offset sourcing
- Benefits seen from offering a third-party certified product, including differentiation, risk reduction and positive brand recognition
Also included in this webinar will be an introduction to Green-e® Climate, the leading carbon offset retail certification. The program verifies and certifies voluntary carbon offset products to ensure they are of the highest environmental quality and are marketed and sold accurately and transparently.
- Keith R. Gallagher, Director, Mass Markets, SouthStar Energy
- Tyler O’Farrell, Product Manager – Clean Energy Solutions, Puget Sound Energy
- Michelle McGinty, Manager, Program Outreach, Center for Resource Solutions